Wednesday 12 September 2012

ANNA DELLO RUSSO for H&M

Browsing in the internet last night, I found out that the first designs from Anna Dello Russo's accesories collection have been unveiled. I personally love Anna and I am also a huge of fan of H&M's collaborations every year. This collaboration is quite special because Anna Dello Russo is the first fashion director to be involved in a project like this. They could never have found a better person to do this. Anna Dello Russo has one of the most unique styles in the world. I wonder if she got inspired by the "La Doña de Cartier" collection (2006) because it really is very similar. Here are some of my favorite pieces.







And this is "La Doña de Cartier" collection which took its inspiration from Maria Felix (Mexican actress).  These pieces have been shown as a part of The Art of Cartier Collection around the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment